Pam Anderson

Last night I had a dream that there was a disaster of some sort and there was a need too seek refuge for an unidentified amount of time. Hence one needed to pack things up to survive on.

With me were: my parents, my sister, Kelly Hallett and … Pam Anderson, of course.

Everyone except Pam and me was dicking around. I am not sure what they were doing but only Pam and I were attempting to pack things into these two bags.

Everything I packed made no sense. I knew it made no sense to pack such things as: a stuffed animal, a toaster, a jalapeƱo plant and perhaps a lint brush…but it was like I could not control myself. I thought – why am I packing this star shaped Jell-O mold? But yet I could not control the urge to do so and Pam was not complaining.

Then Pam and I were trying to close the bags of useless items and everything would just fall out. No one else was helping – just Pam.

After everything was packed up I decided to bring an extra change of clothing – but I carried that.

Then I woke up.

1 comment:

Frost Cake Co. said...

What kills me about this story is that you and Pamela Anderson are on a first name basis...in fact, a nickname if you would. Wonder how she made it in your dream.